Re: Problems with Preload

by "Andy Innes" <innax(at)icon.co.za>

 Date:  Sun, 10 Nov 2002 22:35:19 +0200
 To:  "Antonio R." <aroh2002(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Your problem is in your body tag: <body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"
leftmargin="0" topmargin="0"
onLoad="MM_preloadImages('http://www.hombredehoy.net/images/m1b.jpg','http:/
/www.hombredehoy.net/images/m2b.jpg','http://www.hombredehoy.net/images/m4b.
jpg','http://www.hombredehoy.net/images/m3b.jpg','http://www.hombredehoy.net
/images/m5b.jpg','http://www.hombredehoy.net/images/m8b.jpg','http://www.hom
bredehoy.net/images/m10b.jpg','http://www.hombredehoy.net/images/m6b.jpg','h
ttp://www.hombredehoy.net/images/m7b.jpg','http://www.hombredehoy.net/images
/m9b.jpg')">

I presume this is because you have a line break (carriage return) in your
body tag, so IE is ignoring the content in the body tag after topmargin="0".
You will have the same issue after preloadImages. Another angle could be to
preload the upstate AND downstate of the buttons e.g. m1a.jpg, m2a.jpg, etc.

While examining the code, I couldn't help but notice the keywords meta tag:
"pornografía, pornografia, posiciones, britney spears," which leads me to
question whether this is the correct forum to be posting these requests to?

Regards

Andy