Re[2]: Question Day: Netscape Tables (& images?)

by Nathan Lyle <nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com>

 Date:  Sun, 25 Aug 2002 00:44:17 -0400
 To:  hwg-techniques <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> Seems it might have to do with how Netscape 6 interprets tables when no
> width attributes are defined either for the table itself, the cells or the
> image sizes.
> If you add the image sizes in, for example, I'm betting it works in Netscape
> 6.

Well color me silly. Dang if that didn't work like a charm. :) Thanks!
I've been trying to always include height and width attributes anyway
as part of good coding practice, but this came from a PHP page and I
confess I've been sloppier with PHP pages since I haven't been running
them through validators.

~ The U.P. Web Maestro (Nathan Lyle)

  E-Mail: nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com
  Online: www.upwebmaestro.com
   Phone: (906)485-4806

"... one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that, lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of their C programs." - Robert Firth.