Re[2]: IE & Form Submissions

by Nathan Lyle <nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com>

 Date:  Sun, 25 Aug 2002 00:46:21 -0400
 To:  hwg-techniques <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> However, try without using another frame (new window) to open the results
> and see if this is the problem because it might be.

I'm not completely sure I follow... but if I understand than I'm
already doing it that way. The form does submit to another page, but
it loads right in the same window as the form that's calling it.

~ The U.P. Web Maestro (Nathan Lyle)

  E-Mail: nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com
  Online: www.upwebmaestro.com
   Phone: (906)485-4806

"... one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that, lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of their C programs." - Robert Firth.