Re: Flasy Text

by "Mike Kear" <choicemag(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Wed, 16 Feb 2000 10:21:21 EST
 To:  webmaster(at)gabd.com,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

That sounds like a job for Flash.   Contact my friend Gil Tennant in Canada
- he's a whiz on flash and does subcontract work for me when I need that
kind of thing.  (It's a good arrangement  - I sometimes do database back
ends and ColdFusion dynamic applications for him and he does the flashy
animated stuff for me)

Gil is at www.Webwham.com  his email is webmaster(at)webwham.com.  Tell him I
sent you <g>

Cheers,