Can one convert a .jpg image to wallpaper?

by Olga Stewart <stewart_olga(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Sat, 17 Feb 2001 09:48:27 -0800 (PST)
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello.

I normally just lurk on this list.  However, my fiance
asked a question and I felt that this might be the
appropriate place to ask it.  If not, please direct me
to the best list on which to ask this question.

Thanks.

Anyhow, in our Wallpaper folder, we have one image
that is in .jpg format.  My fiance wonders if he could
convert it to a Wallpaper format.  But I have no idea
how that would be done.

If anyone has any ideas, suggestions, or answers, I'd
be most appreciative.

Thanks, in advance.

Take care.
                                                 Olga

=====
"Think like a wise man but communicate in the
 language of the people."
                      -- William Butler Yeats

Visit Olga's/Maddie's world at-->
http://members.tripod.com/~MikesMaddie