Re: uh oh don't read this message

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Wed, 22 Mar 2000 11:55:41 -0600
 To:  "Mike Kear" <choicemag(at)hotmail.com>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Mike..

I had the same thing happen...*shrug*...weird...ya think it's a plot
against the Aussies ? LOL

Kym

At 10:43 AM 03/22/2000 -0500, Mike Kear wrote:

>I warned you not to read this message.
>
>I had some messages bounce back saying I was not authorised to send messages
>to the list.   No one told me why and I dont know why.  So this is a test.
>
>Sorry folks.
>
>But I did say don't read it didnt I.  <g>
>
>Cheers,
>Mike Kear
>AFP Web Development
>Windsor, NSW, Australia

Never slap a man that is chewin' t'baccy....

FoJo Media -  for Creative Web Design and Marketing Services
http://www.fojomedia.com

Visit our garden to enhance your website with FREE graphics...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/garden.html

In conjunction with Makin' Waves Studio
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/index.html

A tribute to my Mother who recently passed away
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Bayou/4441/tribute.html