Re: Image Theft

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Thu, 06 Apr 2000 22:36:41 +0930
 To:  Richard Kellerhouse <rakeller3(at)earthlink.net>,
hwg-business(at)hwg.org,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

um...am I missing something here....?

I went to the site, right mouse clicked on a couple of the cartoons and
saved them without any trouble at all.

Kym

At 06:20 AM 04/06/2000 -0500, Richard Kellerhouse wrote:
>This a first msg from a lurker ... an habitual reader of The
>New Yorker Mag ... a participant with may others who share
>items of interest (i.e., humor) ... and a reader of the many
>posts on the subject of "image theft".
>Suggestion:  go to the "Mother" of all image libraries
>www.cartoonbank.com/index.asp
>and try to download one of the many great cartoons that are
>there.
>Not an "easy" task, in any sense of the word.
>Hope this helps ...
>Richard Kellerhouse
>(BTW ... would love to hear from anyone who "breaks the
>code".)

Never slap a man that is chewin' t'baccy....

FoJo Media -  for Creative Web Design and Marketing Services
http://www.fojomedia.com

Visit our garden to enhance your website with FREE graphics...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/garden.html

In conjunction with Makin' Waves Studio
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/index.html

A tribute to my Mother who recently passed away
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Bayou/4441/tribute.html