Re: html help 4.0 file...?

by Mark C Horvath <mhorvath(at)shore.net>

 Date:  Tue, 04 Jan 2000 08:02:52 -0500
 To:  Kyle Matthews <jits(at)ihug.co.nz>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

>Missing is a wonderful help file which I found off this list. It was a
>win95 help file which had references to html 4.0. I used it quite a bit
>recently, and would like to get another copy. If anyone knows where I can
>find it , then please send me an address.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Kyle

Hi Kyle,

I don't know if what you are looking for is in the following addresses, but
you may find a useful one in them:

http://www.blooberry.com/indexdot/index.html  (compiled by Brian Wilson and
in an HTML format, some of the moderators in the Homesite Tech Support
forum recommend this)

http://www.htmlhelp.com/  (produced by the Web Design Group and very user
friendly; also downloadable in HTML format)

http://www.htmlib.com/  (this was assembled by Stephen Le Hunte and may be
the one you're trying to replace)

http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/REC-html40-19980424/   (and of course, the
definitive guide for HTML 4.0. )