Re: Very Important Email! Please Read!

by 2Nerotik <2nerotik(at)nisa.net>

 Date:  Fri, 14 Jan 2000 14:45:09 -0800
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yes this showed up on a List I run and with a gentle reminder of what is
and what
is not allowed that was the end of it thankfully and no flames showed up.

So before this gets started could we extinguish the flames before the start
and clutter up our boxes for days... a mistake was make, let's leave it at
that ok ?

At 10:36 AM 14/01/2000 -1000, Lady Wistfulee wrote:
>While this is true...(verified at "Urban Legends
>http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/petition/rape.htm )...this is NOT the place
>to circulate this & e-petitions are NOT the way to get anything
>accomplished.  This woman's email address has long since been dumped, so
>anyone circulating it is doing so in utter futility.
>Before passing on anything...please verify if you should (do a search at
>any search engine for "hoax" for good resources) & DON'T DO IT HERE PLEASE.

.oOo.