Re: Access database

by "Jason K. Chapman" <theguild(at)interserv.com>

 Date:  Sat, 12 Aug 2000 10:02:46 -0400
 To:  hwg-tech <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
May I suggest a low-cost, low-tech, minimum-fuss alternative that I use all
the time?  A quick Perl script can stack the form data in a simple
delimited text file.  That text file can then be downloaded and imported
into the Access table via the "File|Get external data" command.

No special server needs.  No changing hosts.  It's a good choice for
clients who want a quick, low-cost solution.

Jason K. Chapman