Re: ASP Sessions not Dying

by Stephen Johnston <pepe(at)gainsay.com>

 Date:  Thu, 27 Jul 2000 12:41:24 -0400
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Phil and Group-

         Thanks for the help. I finally figured out what was going on. One
of my subselects in a stored procedure ended up with a static session
number, instead of the one that was being fed to the stored procedure. Some
info comes from that subselect, some from another. The new items were
coming out of the second one, and the old items just happened to all be in
the first one. So actually I was getting an old cart, mixed with the new cart.
         I figured it out when I went to a machine that had never been to
the site, and I had all the older items in the shopping cart there.

Thanks for your help-
Stephen