Re: Javascript library site

by Nathan Lyle <natlyle(at)nmu.edu>

 Date:  Fri, 08 Dec 2000 14:47:03 -0500
 To:  "Davies,
Elizabeth H." <EHDavies(at)West.com>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
<Elizabeth>
>I don't know if this will help, but the best source I have found of
>Javascript FAQ's is at:
>
>http://www.developer.irt.org/script/script.htm

Cool site, thanks for pointing it out!  I like the way it's put together
too, in the sense that it seems easy to find what you're looking for
without having to wade through all the bells and whistles that a lot of
sites throw up to try to catch attention. :)

(Plus, I like having the questions laid out like that, which makes it
easier to focus in on what I want to find out.)

Thanks again.

~Nathan Lyle

http://euclid.nmu.edu/~natlyle
natlyle(at)nmu.edu or jopling(at)geocities.com
(906)227-5736

"Intellectuals are people who believe that ideas are of more importance
than values. That is to say, their own ideas and other people's values." -
Gerald Brenan, Thoughts in a Dry Season