Re: Sources to Back Up My Claims (was: annoying websites)

by Nathan Lyle <natlyle(at)nmu.edu>

 Date:  Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:11:07 -0400
 To:  bryan.westbrook(at)amd.com
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

>A list of the 100 most visited sites (collating the data from the Hot100
>site) as of February 4, 2001: http://netmation.com/list100.htm

Thank you for posting this, it was very interesting. I had to laugh though,
because the first two sites gave me plenty of reason to complain... not
that I need a lot of reason. <grin>  I've always thought Netscape's site
has been confusing and too saturated, color-wise. And Yahoo needs to use
photoshop instead of microsoft word when creating their title logo. ;-)

~Nathan Lyle   (The Tragic Comedian Poet)

Email:  natlyle(at)nmu.edu    or    jopling(at)geocities.com
Web: http://euclid.nmu.edu/~natlyle
Phone: (906)485-4806

"A psychiatrist is a fellow who asks you a lot of expensive questions your
wife asks for nothing." - Joey Adams