Re: host for a .co.uk web site

by Marten Gallagher <marteng(at)intonet.co.uk>

 Date:  Thu, 27 Jul 2000 13:35:03 +0100
 To:  tim booker <timbooker(at)btinternet.com>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
On 27 Jul, tim booker <timbooker(at)btinternet.com> wrote:
> Hello All.

> I'm looking for recommendations regarding hosting companies.

> I need to transfer an existing .co.uk domain name.  Preferably hosting
> on Linux, served by Apache with PERL.

> I don't need a massive amount of Web space or bandwidth.  The site will
> be personal in nature.

> Suggestions?

I use,and for my clients, www.intonet.co.uk - very reliable, very helpful
and always available to hlp and for support. They are not the biggest but
they are efficient and have never, yet, let me down.

Ask to spek to Ken or Ross and mention my name (please)

Slainte

--
Marten Gallagher - marten(at)annerykiln.co.uk
http://www.annerykiln.co.uk/