RE: off topic - e-mail software

by Norman Bunn <norman.bunn(at)craftedsolutions.com>

 Date:  Tue, 27 Nov 2001 16:49:05 -0500
 To:  <ezrasf(at)yahoo.com>,
"hwg techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well, maybe not Outlook, but Outlook Express 6 has problems working with
McAfee Virus Scan 4.51.  In this case M$ is blaming VS for deleting all my
e-mails I had stored on my PC (yes, thousands of them).  The M$ solution?
Disable the virus software.  My solution?  Eudora 5.1 in sponsored mode.

Norman