RE: software text editors

by Kukla Fran and Ollie <weblists2001(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Tue, 19 Feb 2002 13:43:29 -0800
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
 Cc:  George Nielsen <genie(at)postone.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Switch to a real HTML editor mentioned here last week.  :)

Seriously. As to answering your question, you probably have reached the kb
limit for Notepad's use.  Notepad is just hat, an electronic note pad.  For
notes.  It was not designed for anything else.

Tell you what.  Go to http://www.notetab.com and download the freeware
version.  Forget any of the bells and whistles you find in the
program.  Just use it as though it were Notepad but with a better interface.

You won't go back to Notepad.

Trust me.

I don't sell bridges.

Honest. :)