Re: New Browser Window Link problem

by Kid Stevens <Kidstevens(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Mon, 08 Jul 2002 12:43:24 -0600
 To:  Jeremy Pratte <artman(at)clearpages.com>,
hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
<a onclick="javascript:window.open('http://www.fatherhood.org',
		'FatherHood','width=auto, height=auto,
toolbar=1,location=1,directories=1,status=1,menubar=1,scrollbars=1,resizable=0')"
href="javascript:void(0)"> Fatherhood</a>

As the words of Jeremy Pratte fell from above I was tickled at 1:00 PM
-0500 on 7/8/02:

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for lunch.
Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the decision."
 - Benjamin Franklin