Re: Multiple Domain Names

by Kid Stevens <kstevens89(at)comcast.net>

 Date:  Wed, 07 Aug 2002 11:00:50 -0600
 To:  HWG-Techniques <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Register LCN.com and have DNS produce any links to www.LCN.com point at the
CNAME www.longcompanyname.com web server.

You would have a real hard time getting someone to do that with a mail
server and MX record.

Large corporate intranets (IBM types) do that all the time. with internal
websites.

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"Communication in one direction is just a lecture,  a telling of words,
a one way street, true communication is a two way street with
a speaker and a respondent at each end"
-Kid Stevens