Re: Question

by Moe Rubenzahl <moe(at)maxim-ic.com>

 Date:  Fri, 16 Feb 2001 17:23:30 -0800
 To:  Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>,
clisto(at)execpc.com,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>I have seen sites which have only a few
>lines of code when you look at it but not the rest

You may be thinking of framed sites. If you View Source, you see a
few lines calling the file that contains the contents for each frame.
But go look at the named address and there's the code.

Bottom line is as others said: The web was designed to be open and
you just have to be nimble and better so that by the time anyone
steals your stuff, you have moved on to something groovier.