Re: italics?

by "Martin Clifford" <MLC1(at)nrc.gov>

 Date:  Wed, 22 May 2002 12:44:24 -0400
 To:  <mobarlow(at)earthlink.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I also saw no italics.  IE 6 on WinNT 4.0.

>>> "Maureen A. Barlow" <mobarlow(at)earthlink.net> 05/22/02 11:22AM >>>
Hi Adrian,

I checked out the site using IE 5.1 for the Mac (the latest version), and =
do not see italics.  Perhaps you could ask your client to send you a
screenshot of what they're seeing (or walk them through the screenshot
process if they have no clue what you're talking about!).

Good luck,

Maureen

On 5/22/02 10:50 AM, Adrian Harris speaketh: