Re: Flash, Glitz, Images Off

by "David Meadows" <david(at)goldenheroes.softnet.co.uk>

 Date:  Thu, 9 Apr 1998 07:50:17 +0100
 To:  <hwg-theory(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Maybe it's because computers at educational institutions aren't all using
>IE4 on P-200 machines with an 8 meg video card.  Speaking of IE4, many
>people (myself included) refuse to install it because of the way it takes
>over the OS - with or without the Active Desktop.
>
>Brian Sinclair

Care to explain how it takes over the OS? I haven't noticed any difference
since I installed it.

I currently think it's the most useable, fully-featured browser around. And
that's not because it's the only browser that supports my pages (I test in
several) it's just because it's so damned clever...

David Meadows
Technical Writer
DNRC Minister for Littorasy
david(at)goldenheroes.softnet.co.uk
"Vision or Imagination is a Representation of what Eternally Exists"
    -- William Blake