Re: Valid pages in Cold Fusion? (Was Re:Doc Type Declarations)

by Zach Shewmaker <webmaster(at)imws.com>

 Date:  Tue, 15 Sep 1998 13:04:38 -0700
 To:  hwg-theory(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ryan,

 You are absolutely correct. The Cold Fusion server parses out all of its
tags, so a page can easily validate. (assuming one isn't trying to validate
an unparsed cfm file) ;)

Zach

own tag set in the mark up......my assumption is that it clearly won't
validate because of the proprietary tags, and at the same time, I could not
truly use one of the Doc Type statements.