Re: Style Sheets(was Re: Yelling and screaming)

by Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg(at)idyllmtn.com>

 Date:  Thu, 22 Oct 1998 18:14:25 -0700
 To:  Virginia Blalock <skatefan(at)visions.simplenet.com>
 Cc:  hwg-theory(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 07:16 p.m. 10/22/98 -0500, Virginia Blalock wrote:
>Shoot, I am currently a hobbyist and I plan on learning style sheets. I
>know a little about them now and plan to learn more in the future(time is
>what is holding me back). I think learning them is very vital. It is the
>using them that I would debate at this point and how extensively.

Well, everyone _should_ learn them. :)  But anyone who is getting
money for doing this stuff has a greater responsibility, in my
opinion, to keep up with the times.

Not a slight against "hobbyist" web designers at all! :)

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn(at)idyllmtn.com>             http://www.idyllmtn.com/~kynn/
Chief Technologist & Co-Owner, Idyll Mountain Internet; Fullerton, California