Re: tmp4

by "Joshua Graham" <JoshuaGraham(at)grahamis.com>

 Date:  Tue, 23 Oct 2001 13:56:13 +0100
 To:  "Nik Gare" <nik(at)cheddarcheese.de>,
<hwg-xml(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Firstly, the source is not well-formed XHTML. The XHTML 1.0 Second Edition
specification states:

4.2 Element and attribute names must be in lower case
XHTML documents must use lower case for all HTML element and attribute
names. This difference is necessary because XML is case-sensitive e.g. <li>
and <LI> are different tags.

So you need to have them in lower case (not the mixed-case you show). Give
that a try.

Additionally, events are now handled in a observer model, rather than using
arbitrary attributes in elements (eg the  HTML onMouseOver() event).

The XHTML Events has been renamed and expanded to be more generic and is now
called XML Events.

See http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/WD-xml-events-20011016/

I would be looking at re-writing my source in preparation for the standard
being published.

Josh.