Re: where to start

by "Apex" <sdifelice(at)apex-graphics.com>

 Date:  Tue, 11 Apr 2000 20:34:19 -0400
 To:  <hwg-xml(at)hwg.org>,
"Lara J. Fabans" <lara(at)lodestone-sw.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Lara -

You appear to be on the right track.  Try www.xml.org they are THE authority
on the subject.  You also might want to pick-up the MXL Bible.  I find it
very useful.  Thomson Financial is currently working on a Schema and DTD for
the financial markets,  what business is your client in?  Please feel free
to contact me with any questions you might have.

Sebastian DiFelice
Web Master
Intelligence Data
Thomson Financial