Re: books & mozilla

by JCoker6115(at)aol.com

 Date:  Wed, 26 Apr 2000 12:53:31 EDT
 To:  ggalligan(at)transcomsoftware.com,
hwg-xml(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
In a message dated 04/26/2000 8:55:20 AM Central Daylight Time,
ggalligan(at)transcomsoftware.com writes:

> XHTML is an application of XML. It is merely 'updating' the various schemas
>  of HTML 4.0 to an XML syntax. If a browser doesn't support XML it will not
>  support XHTML.

 Now I'm paranoid. I did a site in XHTML and have had no reports it wasn't
viewable and error messages don't indicate that. Am I just lucky or mistaken?

http://www.mcommercetimes.com

Judy Coker
Workable Webs

HWG hwg-xml mailing list archives, maintained by Webmasters