Re: Font Changed but Now Its Bold

by "Debra Sawyers" <dsawyers(at)ptd.net>

 Date:  Wed, 26 Jul 2000 06:13:19 -0400
 To:  "HTML Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I've seen this happen on a job that I picked up recently....the original
designer had used anchor tags and left at least half of the A NAME's open.
Netscape bolded everything below that point, IE didn't.  It was horribly
frustrating till I figured out what the heck it was.  Check and see if you
have an A NAME = top open or something similar.

Deb