Re: Need Information on Character Type

by "Ineke van der Maat" <inekemaa(at)xs4all.nl>

 Date:  Sat, 15 Sep 2001 22:31:57 -0700
 To:  "C. A. Milton" <camilton(at)hauntedhalloweencastle.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hallo Caryl,

Put this in the head of your document: after the<title.blablabla< title>
(this must be the first tag within the headtag) like this..

<head>
    <title>blablabla</title>

/>
</head>

This is a xhtml tag, ending must  be ...-1"> in html 4.0  You can try it
out, but it must validate, as I could validate my pages this evening in the
updated w3c-validator.

I hope it helps

Greetings
Ineke van der maat