Re: Any way to align an image against page borders?

by "Kim Mitchell" <kim(at)who-knows.com>

 Date:  Tue, 23 Nov 1999 15:58:20 -0500
 To:  <jprice(at)visi.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Another idea is to use the image as a background.  Backgrounds generally
align with the edge of the page.  The problem is that if it's a small image,
it'll tile, so you might need to add a lot of background canvas around it,
to fill up the entire browser window.

Regards,
Kim

   Kimberley Mitchell                           (732) 750-1941
   Member: HTML Writers Guild        kim(at)mighty-sites.com
   Mighty Sites Web Design               http://www.mighty-sites.com