RE: Timing

by "Elias Thienpont" <elias(at)assumptionabbey.com>

 Date:  Fri, 12 Nov 1999 17:01:39 -0700
 To:  "0-Basic HTML Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
1) I don't think you can do that since browsers down load things their way.
2) I ain't going anywhere near your site. Four Large Animated GIFs *And*
Sound
On a Splash Page!!!

I cannot wait that long, and would have seizures if I tried!

For me and my pages. Fast.... very very Fast!
Information without time or fluff.

Good luck with your project. I am sure someone else will have a better
solution.

Elias