Re: Browser Resolution

by "Kate Pollara" <kpollara(at)home.com>

 Date:  Sat, 10 Jun 2000 10:39:38 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

> Will this look OK on a smaller monitor?  How about a larger monitor?  How
> about if a person has their display set at 600 x 480?

Sandy,
The easiest way to tell what it looks like on a different size screen is to
adjust your own screen.
If you are in a Windows environment, go up to the upper right hand corner
and click the Restore/Maximize box which is the one in the middle between
Minimize and Close.
Then  if you put your mouse over any part of the perimeter of the reduced
screen, you can resize the screen to your heart's content.  Make it any size
you want.

I couldn't tell you how to do the on a Mac, but there must be something
similar/identical.  There are likely other ways to do this, but I find this
to be handy and effective.
Kate Pollara
www.jsjbf.com