Re: PRICING

by "Kim Mitchell" <kim(at)who-knows.com>

 Date:  Wed, 1 Dec 1999 16:46:01 -0600
 To:  <Reywob(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi!

First of all, we're not allowed to discuss pricing on any hwg list to avoid
the perception of price fixing.

Although I'm bursting to give you my opinion of the price you set, instead
I'll recommend that you do a quick web search for web designers in your
area, and look at what their rates are.  This will give a feel for the going
rates for those who advertise.

The people who put prices on their site are people who are willing to
compete on a price basis, in other words, people who are either beginning,
still unsure of their skills, or have tools, tricks and templates to improve
their efficiency.  Others probably charge more based on their skills and
referrals from people who know their work.

Best of luck.
Kim

Kimberley Mitchell
kim(at)mighty-sites.com