Re: Text line length - Was: [Seen this lately?]

by "sfmalo" <sfmalo(at)msn.com>

 Date:  Sat, 27 Jan 2001 11:10:46 -0800
 To:  "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Here, here! One of my clients fell in love with Comic Sans and that's what
is used on the site now. Adage in business: "Give the lady what she wants"
and that was a point on which I relinquished any objections/suggestions.
Sharon
Sharon F. Malone
http://www.24caratdesign.com
"web page design and Internet writing services"