Re: The Return of the Form Question

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Tue, 26 Sep 2000 16:19:37 -0700
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Shawn:

I suspect by now you have plenty of suggestions for FormMail scripts.

This is just a word of encouragement to let you know that regardless of the
dire warnings of doom regarding the validity of your HTML, your page:
http://www.sportsstuff.com/Pages/warranty.html
came up just fine in IE-5, NE 4.7 and even in the WebTV emulator. (Although
the WebTV mentioned a slight disdain for your Osaka font. That's probably
because I don't have it on my machine.)

Good luck with your script and best wishes:
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA
temer(at)c-zone.net
www.temercraft.com/