Re: The Return of the Form Question

 Date:  Tue, 26 Sep 2000 18:06:57 -0400
 To:  shawn(at)sportsstuff.com,
html list <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Shawn,

http://web.uvic.ca/comped/online/htmlff/

How is that for a hint? :-) It is the "official instruction" regarding the
use of Formail.

Before I go . . .

You said: ">Please refrain from design comments at this point as I will
>worry about that once I get it in proper working order."

Ok, I won't comment on the design. *But* you need to understand that until
you fix the HTML in that document it CAN NOT be depended on to be "in
proper working order" - period.

That's all I'm going to say on this as  I REALLY am not trying to start an
argument, or discuss theory, I'm trying to help - quickly - as you requested.

On a like note, this info may be a help may not be . . .

I currently have several forms published doing _exactly_ what you are
needing (formatting of the result to allow DIRECT import into a database),
but I use a *NIX based program called "cgiemail". More info on that
application can be found at:

http://web.mit.edu/wwwdev/cgiemail/

HTH,
Fuzzy