Re: FP adding DOCTYPE statements etc

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Fri, 1 Sep 2000 11:33:19 -0700
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
 To Lauri and Jeniffer part two ...

Even before my copy of my first message appeared on this list, I started
getting answers from the FP list. Here is what some had to say:

>From Kathleen:

I believe those are controlled by what's in your FP template, used for new
pages. Here's how you can control that yourself:
http://www.spiderwebwoman.com/tutorials/doctypesolution.asp

And from Thomas:

Search for the normal.tem folder, then open the normal.htm page and delete
the line. you can also add other standard HTML tags that you would want to
appear on every new page. See Kathleen's reply.

Also, just delete the line whenever it appears on your page.

Here is a sample of my normal.htm page:

programs <<<<

I looked at the page Kathleen mentioned. Wow !! You learn something neat
every day.

Best wishes
Ted