Re: Image Stealing

by "Carol Parent" <cbwd(at)means.net>

 Date:  Fri, 15 Sep 2000 18:30:46 -0500
 To:  <Kassianna(at)WiccanWeb.Net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Please do not be upset with me, I just wanted to see if it could be done.

IE5  allows you to just hit "save as" and your whole page goes right onto my
harddrive, graphics and all.  I do know that there is software that is/has
being developed ( I posted an article and link awhile back but cannot find
it now in this mess of files) that will allow you to protect people from
copy things from your website.  If I find the info I will pass it along.

Regards,

Carol Parent
http://www.cbwdesign.com
admin(at)cbwdesign.com

"The only way to amuse some people is to slip and fall on an icy pavement. "