Re: The Joys of MSIE

by Thomas James Allen <tjallen(at)pipeline.com>

 Date:  Wed, 11 Aug 1999 19:37:08 -0400
 To:  Jim Tom Polk <jtpolk(at)texas.net>
 Cc:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Jim Tom Polk,
It might not be too hard to fix (depending upon whether MSIE
follows this rule...!)

"If two areas intersect, the one which appears first in the map definition
takes precedence in the overlapping region." (quoted from the Guide in
HomeSite 4.0)

So you can draw a big rectangle, put it last in the shape list,
link it to index.html, and pray!

Hope this helps!
jimmy