Re: Text based HTML editor

by "Sean Healy" <jalopeura(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Sat, 20 Nov 1999 04:16:07 AKST
 To:  hilnscot(at)swbell.net,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
   I use a neat little tool called Programmer's File Editor for editing Perl
programs (I had the same problem-the debugging tool always told me line
numbers.)  It's really hard to find now, though-the author has stopped
distribution from his own site and uploaded the file into an archive-except,
it's not actually on the archive.  I had to look a long time to find it.
I'm temporarily uploading it to my server, so go to
<http://www.enol.com/~jalopeura/pfe0702i.zip>.  If you need unzipping
software, go to <http://www.pkware.com>.
   If you need me to email it to you as an attachment, I can also do that
(but I'm leaving town in 45 minutes and won't be back until late tonight).
   When it first opens, there's no numbers, but there's a button up at the
top to turn numbers on and off.