Re: validation

by Michael Jon Muehlendorf <haoka(at)wi.tds.net>

 Date:  Sat, 08 Apr 2000 12:56:12 -0500
 To:  Tamara Abbey <t_abbey(at)USA.net>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Tamara!

Thanks for the reply.  I fixed the problem by substituting "font size" and
"bold" for the "h3"'s, and non-breaking-space+break to create divisions for
my paragraphs.  I am glad that you pointed out the column location for the
tags, though...it never occurred to me to check that.  I even went over my
code "character by character", looking for stuff like that, and didn't find
any.  Something must be happening between my PC and my server that could be
inserting those spaces.  I will definitely check on that.  But, in the
meantime, I am going to click my heels together and scream yeeeehaaaa, I
finally validated the page at about 4:00 a.m.!

Thanks again for your email, and thanks to the group for, as always, the
tremendous support!

Sincerely,