Re: 2 questions

by "Mike O'Lary" <ctfuzzy(at)canopy.net>

 Date:  Wed, 06 Sep 2000 14:59:47 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You hit the proverbial nail on the head.

While "law" regarding the accessibility issues (of government web sites)
have not happened yet, a BUNCH of "directives", "standards", "procedures"
and boat loads of . . . "recommendations" and "best practices" have been
drafted, and enacted, - at just about every level of (US) government.

What this person has described, as a professional consultant, I would be
inclined to describe as "malicious damage" should I be asked my opinion by
any of the agencies I normally work for. I would tell them they have a
disgruntled employee - and to pray he didn't handle mail . . . (you know,
go POSTAL on them).

Fuzzy.