Re: Copyright violations (is Re: Image Stealing)

 Date:  Wed, 20 Sep 2000 18:19:14 -0400
 To:  "Maggie Carr" <m.a.carr(at)decaelo.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Maggie,

1) The thread is dead.

2) I hate to break it to you, but it was about stealing images.

The ONLY way to actually _learn_ the HTML is to see it, use it, copy it,
paste it, talk it, sleep it, and occasionally, eat it by the disk full.

Many, many, many times on this list I have told one and all to go look at
this page or that (I have built) and copy and paste to their hearts content.

">And I also think the attitude of sending shots about blocking people says
>more about the speaker than the person it was aimed at."

I sure hope it does Maggie.

SeaYa,
Fuzzy.