Re: IP Address Lookups

by Courtney Carter Trautweiler <jgf001(at)mail.connect.more.net>

 Date:  Thu, 21 Sep 2000 10:33:51 -0500
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello,

Network Solutions is a good place to start.  I recently came across this
lookup site also, it has worked well for me.

http://www.arin.net/whois/

ARIN stands for the American Registry of Internet Numbers.  It searches the
Americas, the Caribbean and sub-saharan Africa.  Their website includes
links to other regional lookup organizations under the About Arin link.

HTH,