Re: font spacing problems

 Date:  Thu, 19 Oct 2000 14:16:21 -0400
 To:  Floyd Baker <fbaker(at)olm1.com>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Floyd,

you have exactly two choices:

1) Make the page a .pdf (don't forget a link to Adobe so the viewer can
download the viewer, and a bookmark link so the viewer can easily find
their way back to your site after they have installed the software and
restarted their machine).

2) Make the whole page an image (don't forget to put in text based links to
make it easier for your viewer to leave your site when they realize it's
going to be a few minutes before they see your content).

See, the page is doing *exactly* what it is supposed to, nothing is wrong
here. Web pages are *supposed* to "dynamically" rearrange to accommodate
viewer preferences.

With all due respect, I think you are confusing "web page" with "magazine
page" two things far more different than the name implies.

HTH,
Fuzzy
P.S. Just for giggles, take a look at that page on a lap top.