Re: Hand-coding all the way, or...?

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Thu, 30 Nov 2000 10:33:30 +1030
 To:  Jim Tom Polk <jtpolk(at)texas.net>
 Cc:  hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Agreed...and it doesn't help anyone when you have some users that are
"flying blind" when it comes to anything other than playing around or who
are not interested in the technicalities.  Because perhaps they don't
understand the intricacies of html or of the program that they're using,
whatever it might be, they do tend to get their wires crossed at times and
then everyone gets in on the act and mass confusion occurs.

...and I *love* your scenario..LOL

Kym