Re: Spacing in tables

 Date:  Thu, 01 Nov 2001 07:29:18 -0500
 To:  r.bhaskar(at)compserv.gla.ac.uk,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Raj,

Bert's suggestion is valid - however - you need to go one farther for
NetScrape . . .

there can be no spaces or line breaks between CELLS in the table row.
Really. NN has always been funky with it's rendering of spaces, this is an
issue dating all the way back to NN 1.X (shows how much they listen to me!).

~is "bad"~

~is good~

HTH,
Fuzzy.