Re: Can anyone recommend a reliable hosting service for web pages?

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Mon, 04 Sep 2000 16:03:48 -0500
 To:  "Carol Parent" <cbwd(at)means.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Carol,

I am pulling accounts from addr.com -- their tech support is almost nil.
This is one of those hosts that really do give you just barely what you pay
for. Anytime I have a question, they e-mail back that they have the
information posted on their web site, thank you for doing business with us.
Have a nice day.

Which is basically no answer.

FWIW,
Tamara