Re: graduating from WYSIWYG editors

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Mon, 04 Sep 2000 16:06:41 -0500
 To:  Barbara Money <bmoney(at)brainiac.com>,
"hwg-basics(at)hwg.org" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Barbara,

I have tried and uninstalled many, many different *editors.*

I absolutely love FirstPage. I have had it for several months now and I am
still learning more and more about its features. I keep hoping they will
introduce their new version soon.

Once my *business* grows up -- Dreamweaver/Fireworks. There are many other
editors, I know, but I did use a trial version, and it's on my wish list.

HTH,
Tamara