RE: HTML Programs

by Elias Thienpont <elias(at)assumptionabbey.com>

 Date:  Thu, 29 Jun 2000 08:26:32 -0600
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

>Most computers have two e-mail programs from Microsoft (Exchange and
>Outlook).  WHY?  I can understand the need for competition between
>companies, but when one company fills your computer with three things that
>all do the same job, that's silly.

Outlook is the newer and more full featured program.
Exchange allows you to set up your own post office system on your network,
and is there mostly to be backward compatible with such networks as use it.
On our network, we do not use it, but just use our regular email system ,
and that is one less thing for me to administer.

Br. Elias Thienpont OSB
http://www.assumptionabbey.com