Re: opening wp files

by Tamara <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Fri, 04 May 2001 09:03:40 -0500
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I haven't done this in about an age, but could you also save as rtf and
open in WordPad in MS Office?

And, if you try to open it, have you tried with WordPad?

But, the copy-n-paste into an e-mail is really the safest, surest method.
They'll lose some of the formatting in the translation, but if it's
ultimately going to the web, that might not be a bad thing.

Just another thought anyway,

<tamara />